Friday, January 9, 2009

Manifesting Money and Prosperity (Yes! In This Economy!)

My thought process about life has changed drastically in the last couple of years or so. There have certainly been times that I've felt I didn't have enough. I have heard so many people say that business is slow because of the economy and their outlook is one of fear. They feel they will not succeed in present times.

My dad's catch phrase is: "Your Focus Determines Your Reality" He actually stole it from Star Wars, but it has still got to be one of the most brilliant things ever spoken. When he began saying it, I just passed it off as another one of his things that he says (and if you knew him, you'd know he has quite a few little sayings that he pulls out of his back pocket from time to time). As time went on, it sunk in deeper, and deeper, and deeper.



I began studying the Law of Attraction (LOA) over two years ago, and I am a believer. You are all probably believers and don't even know it. If you're a part of any religion or follow any spiritual teachings, there is a theme. Pray/cast spells/ perform rituals/ whatever it is that you do, and be FAITHFUL, and it will come to you. Ask and it is given. That is it. That's all there is to it. It sounds so simple, and yet your focus determines your reality. If you are focusing on a bad economy where you cannot thrive, guess what you get? A bad economy where you cannot thrive.

Practice being mindful of your thoughts, the things you speak, and the things you write. Keep your focus on the fact that there are still people out in the world with jobs that are still buying things (yes, even your product or service!!!) Focus on any incoming money you have, rather than outgoing money (hello tax returns!). Focus on the things that make you feel prosperous. Do you even know what makes you feel prosperous? Maybe that's a good place to start.

Here's a few resources for you deserving and powerful business women:

Multiple Streams of Income

The was written by my friend Melanie on her website: Aim for Abundance! Please feel free to peruse her site, I have a feeling you'll leave with inspiration.

Money and the Law of Attraction by Jerry and Esther Hicks (currently on sale- woot!)

Subscribe to the Everything LOA E-zine for tips in your email box.

A great video on "flowing downstream with money" here.

You can also join the discussions on money manifestation at The Wise Ways of Women.

Keep your vibe prosperous, and remember, your focus determines your reality!!!


Carly adds: My personal favorite is The Power of Positive Thinking, as it's more Bible-based, which is my faith preference. :-) When I started listening to the book on CD on my way to client appointments my sales skyrocketed! Believe it and receive it!

No comments: